Hand-printed three-metre long paper garland featuring ten screen-printed paper Scottish-themed shapes. The garland is printed on both sides on thick, handmade cotton paper. The shapes are sewn in a random order along strong cotton thread, with hanging loops on either end, meaning the garland can be hung straight away!
- 3 metres long
- packaged in a sturdy card backing sheet in a clear cello sleeve so full garland is visible and there is no risk of tangling
- features ten paper shapes, sewn along a strong cotton thread
- screen printed by hand on both sides
- hand printed by talented artisans in Jaipur
- please note that every garland is hand printed, so may vary slightly from the photograph; this just adds to the charm!