Yellow Moth Brooch
Screen printed by hand in the East End Press studio in Glasgow, every brooch is hand made from poplar ply birch wood. The brooches are screen printed in small batches, and laser cut to create the unique designs. They have a bronze effect brooch back on the reverse, and are varnished to protect the hand printed finish.
- each brooch measures approximately 5x4cm, although the exact size depends on the design
- has a bronze effect brooch back attached to the reverse, and a clear matt varnish finish over the print
- every brooch is screen printed by hand in the East End Press studio is Glasgow
- as this is a handprinted item, the registration of the print, or exact colours of the ink, may vary from the photograph or between print runs, this adds to the unique charm of each brooch
- this is not a toy and should not be given to children due to the sharp pin point!